You are welcome to visit and view much of the Kaon Security website without having to tell us who you are or reveal any personal information.
Where we do request that you submit information about yourself and your organisation it may be used for the following purposes –
- Providing you with information regarding services that you have requested.
- Verifying that existing information we hold about you is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and improving our services and website.
- Controlling unauthorised use or abuse of our services and website.
- Communicating with you to inform you about our services, any upcoming changes, improvements, new services and products that you may be interested in.
- To allow us to undertake any other promotional activities where you have consented to such activities.
- Providing you with an effective customer support service to solve any issues or problems you may have with our services, product or website.
We undertake to
- Not sell, trade or rent your personal information to any third party without first obtaining your consent.
- Protect your information with a confidentiality agreement should we periodically contract a trusted third party to help us process your information for specific projects.
- Store your data within NZ.